lilac*dreams
Author Info*
Pen Name: kawaii_kirei_ichigo
Started writing: This is my first fic, wad do ya think??
Real Name: dOrCaS rOxAnN tEo HuI jUn
Age: 14 and counting
Hobbies: Writing fics, toturing my muses, hee!
My Personality: Crazy! HAHAHA!!

my links!
Main Site
Index
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
rainbow*connections
Sunday, June 13, 2004
~Chapter 4- Portal to Magika~

Disclaimer: I don’t own Syaoran or Sakura, they belong to Clamp. I do own the plot and Magika!

Darkness came. It was cold. There was a sound of sharpening knifes, and the soft sound of torches catching flame. The villagers began creeping towards the guest tent, the tent where the witch stayed.
Yes, the villagers had gone against the wishes of their leader, Chief Hinoto. Their chief had ordered them not to lay a finger on the witch. But, she had chased away one of their most honored Master Swordsman, Syaoran. He had served the outcasts well, but now he was gone. All because of her...
“Everyone, one the count of three, we charge in, okay?” a man with mousy brown hair said, obviously the leader of this excavation. (Did I use this word correctly? Correct me if I’m wrong please!)
The rest of the villagers nodded, their eyes filled with determination, as well as fear and exhilaration.
“All right, 1, 2...” the villagers gripped their torches and weapons tightly.
“3! Move in!” the villagers roared and charged into the tent, ready to slay the witch.
They charged into the tent, preparing to kill. But the tent was empty, not a soul was in sight.
“They’ve escaped! Hurry, to the desert!” one of the villagers ordered.
They all rushed out of the tent, chanting, “Kill the witch!”
They were so engrossed; they didn’t notice a pair of aquamarine eyes peaking from a tent, watching them.
Hinoto sighed. Luckily, Jadeite had managed to get the gist of the dream Hinoto made for her. That’s right, Hinoto was a dream seer. One who was able to create dream, and to see the future.
Hinoto went back to her bed, frowning. She prayed for Jadeite. Praying that her dream was accurate and like her dream foretold, Jadeite would be able to escape from the villagers raft.

(In the desert)
Syaoran panted. He was in the middle of the desert, without resources to pool out in this case of emergency. He gave a crude laugh.
This is stupid. Out in the desert with no food, no water. I’m such a fool. Syaoran smiled insanely.
Great, now I’m half delirious, all because of that girl. She has such a powerful aura. It rivals with mine. That’s no normal girl. She’s a MAGICIAN... Syaoran sighed.
Syaoran was the Chosen One of the Li clan. It was one of the biggest and most powerful clan in Magika. He came for a long line of magicians. Even his father was a Chosen One. Why was he with the outcasts? One of the Elders of the Li clan sensed that two unknown magicians would fulfill the Prophesy of Darkness and Light. That had already happened. Though no-one knew who exactly the ones who fulfilled it were. Another prophesy said that after that prophesy was fulfilled, one of the unknown magicians would be called to Magika, along with the other as well as the Chosen One of the Li clan. There, they would help this unknown magician, gain the throne from the imposter of Darkness and save Magika.
“Which is so corny...” Syaoran muttered.
“What! Syaoran!” a voice called from a distance.
“Jadeite, wait up!” another voice called.
Syaoran growled. It was he ex-best friend, Kou and the girl who caused all the trouble in the first place, Jadeite.
“Syaoran!” Jadeite ran up to him and panted.
“What is it?” Syaoran growled.
“I need your help.” Jadeite sighed.
“Jadeite, why did you run all the way just to see that ungrateful twerp?” Kou caught up with them.
Jadeite shot daggers at Kou.
“Look, I need you to explain something to me.” Jadeite sighed.
She retold her dream to Syaoran.
“Do you know what it means?” Jadeite asked.
“How should I know?” Syaoran answered a little too quickly, a sure sign of lying.
“Syaoran, answer truthfully. I know you know something.” Kou said, a little bit puzzled by the dream.
Syaoran sighed, “Look. I don’t have time for this. If you want someone to explain anything to you, ask Hinoto. I bet she’s the one who made that dream for you.”
Syaoran turned to leave, but Kou grabbed him by the nape of he’s collar.
“Kou! Put him down!” Jadeite ordered.
“Jadeite!? No!” Kou shouted as Jadeite tried to get Kou to release Syaoran.
Kou shoved Jadeite to the side and pushed Syaoran onto the ground.
“Listen Syaoran! We just want to know the truth. I’m your friend! Won’t you at least help me?” Kou barked as he pinned Syaoran down.
“Friend? I’m sorry, but I don’t have a friend who’s a traitor. You even helped that b**** instead of me!” Syaoran growled, struggling.
Kou slapped Syaoran across the face. Jadeite covered her mouth in surprise while Syaoran stopped struggling, gasping.
Kou sighed, “Syaoran, you forced me to hit you. That was to wake you up. I don’t belong to you Syaoran. You got yourself into this mess yourself; we’re just trying to help. And you lost me just because of your own selfishness. I can see now. You don’t need me, but Jadeite does. If you had just seen that, I wouldn’t have made you my enemy. If you think back, who was the one who saved you from falling over a cliff? Who was the one who helped you gain your current position? It was me. I just want you to accept Jadeite in return. Can you do that?”
Syaoran stared into Kou’s eyes for a few minutes. Then, he looked away.
“Alright, I’ll do as you say.” Syaoran mumbled.
Kou released Syaoran and stood up, brushing the sand off his clothes. Jadeite offered a hand to Syaoran, wanting to help him up. But he just brushed it away and got up by himself. Jadeite sighed, fully knowing the turmoil going inside Syaoran.
“So, what do you have to tell us?” Jadeite asked.
“I was sent here by the Li Clan, in action to the Prophesy of the Princess Cardcaptor.” Syaoran began.
“Prophesy of the Princess? I never heard of it...” Jadeite scratched her head.
“I was getting to it,” Syaoran sighed, “ It goes like this,

Out of the shadows
Two shall hold
The swords of darkness and light
and chase away the spirits of old

In the land of Magika
Where magic is wild
An imposter sits on the throne
and the approaching danger is not mild

Known as the Bearer of Light
she will fulfill her next destiny
and usurp the imposter on the throne for her rightful place
besides her will be her little mutiny

Bearing the Sword of Wolves
the youngest one to pass
Known to all as the Chosen One
he will seem to have a heart of glass

Starlight will shine in her eyes
Her background is the moon
Known to all as the Mistress
she will bear the Star Key soon

Blue will be his eyes
Like Great Midnight’s crystal ball
Known as the Reincarnation
of the greatest magician of all

Work together is what they must do
to form the Circle of Five
and train where the moon and stars always shine
for the sake of everyone’s lives

Light must find the way
Light must find the power
to fight the imposter on the throne
and stop the Dark Lord’s hour
that is the Prophesy of the Cardcaptor Princess.”
“Umm... I don’t get it.” Jadeite scratched her head.
“Well, the Elders of the Li Clan analyzed it and they came up with a deduction. They say the first phrase refers to the Bearer of Light and Darkness who will fulfill the Prophesy of Light and Darkness. That has been fulfilled, but no one knows who fulfill it. So the identities of the Bearer of Light and Darkness are still unknown.” Syaoran took a deep breath.
Jadeite and Kou exchanged a look and grinned.
“The second phrase tells us that this prophesy will take place in Magika. The imposter on the throne is most probably the current ‘Princess of Magika’, Princess Tenko. She was the Royal Adviser of the last princess; no one knows how the last princess died, or how Tenko got the throne.” Syaoran frowned.
“The third phrase says that the one who will be the true Princess of Magika will be the Bearer of Light. She will overcome Tenko and take her place as Princess. She will have help, of course.” Syaoran sighed.
“The fourth phrase tells us who the first helper is. Who is actually me. I hold the Sword of Wolves, also known as the Li Clan Sword. I am also the youngest one to pass the test which the elders set for those who they feel eligible for the position of Chosen One.” Syaoran growled softly.
Jadeite’s eye began to twitch.
“The fifth phrase tells us about the next helper. No one knows who she is, but it is said that it is the lost princess of the Kinomoto Kingdom. It has been rumored that she is now living with the MoonJade/Reed Clan. She will need to wield the Clow Key and change it into her own.” Syaoran rumbled on at full speed, no seeming to notice the numerous question marks gathering on top of Kou’s and Jadeite’s head.
“The Sixth phrase is about the last helper. They say that he is the reincarnation of Clow Reed...” Syaoran continued.
“Stop! Hold on! Li Clan? Clow Key? Kinomoto Kingdom? MoonJade Clan? Clow Reed? Can you elaborate for us a little?” Jadeite panted.
Syaoran sighed, “The Li Clan is the most powerful and influential clan in Magika, I, myself, am from the Li Clan. Clow Reed is the most powerful Magician in the whole 7 worlds. He is deceased though. When he was still alive, he created these cards called Clow Cards, along with the Clow Key and two guardians. Get it so far?” (This is all from Cardcaptor Sakura, go watch the show and you’ll understand.)
Both Kou and Jadeite nodded.
“The MoonJade Clan is another powerful clan, but it is not that influential. It’s more secretive, but their leader is very powerful. The location of the clan is a secret, not many people know where it is. The Kinomoto Kingdom is a lost kingdom. They were vanquished by demons in that area. No one survived the massacre. But it is rumored that a princess escaped the clutches of death. The people dubbed her as the lost princess. Do you understand now?” Syaoran asked. (This was all made up by me, okay?)
“Yeah, so...” Jadeite nodded.
“I was sent by the elders of the Li Clan to find this, Bearer of Light, to complete the prophesy. Only, I can’t find her.” Syaoran sighed and sat down on a rock.
“Actually, I think you already have...” Jadeite smiled a mysterious smiled and sat down beside Syaoran.
“Huh? Who is she?” Syaoran asked puzzled.
“The Bearer of Light carries the token of Light. Do you know what it is?” Jadeite gazed upwards, towards the sky.
“No... I’m not sure. Why?” Syaoran scratched his head.
“The Bearer of Darkness also carries a similar item, the token of Darkness. Do you know what it is?” Kou eyes glazed over Syaoran.
“No... what is all this about?” Syaoran said, warily.
“The token of Light and the token of Darkness are swords.” Jadeite said simply.
“What? How do you know?” Syaoran raised his eyebrows.
“Swords which are shaped like phoenixes. They are also known as the Phoenix Swords of Light and Darkness.” Kou folded his arms and looked away.
“Then? The swords... that... you two... carry? Are... you?” Syaoran stammered.
Jadeite smiled and whispered, “Yes Syaoran, I am the Bearer of Light.”
“And I am the Bearer of Darkness.” Kou sighed, “Understand now?”
“So, that’s why...” Syaoran rubbed his chin.
“That’s why what?” Jadeite asked, cocking her head to one side.
“Never mind. They’ll explain it there.” Syaoran got up.
“Explain what where?” Kou unfolded his hands.
“Come on, follow me!” Syaoran began to run in the direction of the oasis.
“What? Hey! Wait up!” Jadeite got up and began running after him.
Kou sighed and ran after them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At that particular moment, the group of outcasts were beginning to get closer to their targeted prey...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Syaoran! What is the meaning of this?” Jadeite panted, as she finally caught up with Syaoran.
“I’d like to know too.” Kou said sarcastically as he too caught up.
“No time to explain, the villagers are getting closer.” Syaoran shook his head.
“Huh?” both Kou and Jadeite exchanged similar confused looks with each other.
Syaoran didn’t bother to explain and began to run even faster.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(The Oasis)
“Okay, now...” Syaoran began to rummage his pockets.
“Syaoran, umm...” Jadeite tapped his shoulder.
“What? Can’t you see I’m busy?” Syaoran shrugged off her hand.
“The villagers are here.”
Syaoran jerked his head up. Indeed, the villagers began surrounding the oasis.
“Shit.” Syaoran began to empty his pockets.
“Syaoran...”
“Ah! Got it!” Syaoran pulled out a yellow colored crystal, shaped into a stick-like shape.
Syaoran drew an imaginary circle on the water and pointed the crystal at it.
“Portal to Magika, open!” he chanted.
A ray of yellow light shot into the water. The imaginary circle lit up and quivered.
“Come on!” Syaoran gestured to Jadeite and jumped in.
“Huh? Wait!” Jadeite jumped into the portal without a second thought.
“Oh well, Geronimo!” Kou squeezed his eyes shut and jumped in.
The portal shimmered and disappeared, leaving a bunch of very confused and amazed villagers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Plain of Moons, Magika)
A girl of 14 was standing impatiently in the middle of the field. She had emerald green eyes and long auburn brown hair. Her normally beautiful facial feature were spoiled by the scowl formed by her lips. She was Sakura Kinomoto, last princess of the Kinomoto Kingdom, first disciple of Mistress Yue Yu (Moon Jade).
“Why do I have to meet these new comers? I bet they won’t even come! Humph! You shall go to the Plains of Moons to meet the other members of the Circle of Five, which you are destined to be in. Yeah, yeah, whatever...” Sakura was pacing around the plain, stepping all over the poor grass and flowers.
Suddenly a flash of bright light interrupted her. She looked up; there was a shimmering portal in front of her.
“A portal? That means... AH!!!!!!!” three things flew out of the portal, landing on top of Sakura.
“Syaoran? Kou? Where are we?” one of the three ‘things’ said.
“I might answer that after you get off me.” another ‘thing’ groaned.
“Ah!! Sorry!” the first ‘thing’ scrambled off the pile.
“Your turn. Man, I didn’t know you were this heavy.” the last ‘thing’ said.
“Okay, okay!” the second thing got off.
The last thing got off her and she sat up. The three things were humans. They were wearing strange clothes, one was a girl and the other two were boys.
“So where are we?” the girl asked.
“In Magika. Obviously, but exactly where we are, I don’t know.” the boy with brown hair sighed.
“Hmm...” the other boy with black hair looked around.
“Syaoran, so now what?” the girl asked.
“Oh, I don’t know.” the boy with brown hair growled.
He’s name must be Syaoran, he’s cute! Su Lin is sure to go all gaga over him... Sakura mused.
“Great! Kou! Now how do get out of this mess?” the girl complained.
“How am I supposed to know? I just followed you! Sometimes Jadeite, you just act without thinking.” the boy with black hair sighed.
“Hey! I resent that!” the girl pouted.
And the other boy’s name must be Kou. The girl’s name is Jadeite. Okay, I get it now. Sakura nodded to herself.
“Umm, excuse me...” Sakura tried to say.
“That’s a surprise.” Kou teased Jadeite.
“Kou!” Jadeite began to punch and kick him without mercy, while Syaoran stood looking at them with an ‘I am more superior than thee’ look.
They’re completely ignoring me! Sakura sighed.
“Excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sakura screamed.
The three of them turned their heads and looked at her, still in their ridiculous positions.
Sakura cleared her throat, “Hello, my name is Sakura Kinomoto. I am to bring you to Mistress Yue Yu immediately, please follow me.”

Author’s notes: Whoa! That was a looonnnnnggggggggg chapter. Phew! Sorry it took so long. This chapter was really draining. IMPORTATE NOTICE: I might have to put this story off for a while, because I have to wait for permission to use something before I write the next chapter. SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME.

Muse Torture and Rants-
Jadeite: That was unexpected.
Author: Ya, I know what you mean. I had to eat two tubes of sweets, a box of chocolates and a packet of sugar cookies to write this chapter.
Syaoran: No wonder your fridge is empty.
Author: (Sweatdrop) Umm, anyway, we got a new muse: Sakura!
Sakura: Hi!
Syaoran: So you finally brought her in.
Author: Ya. No comment.
Kou: Is all the information in the prophesy true.
Author: Most of it. Some of the information belongs to me.
Kou: Umm... Okay...
Author: Newsflash! I’m going to New Zealand! So no more chapters until after the June Holidays
All the muses: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Author: Hey, relax. It’s not only because of me. I have to wait for permission to use something. But it might take a long time. Oh well...
Jadeite: (Fainted)
Kou: (Tending to Jadeite)
Syaoran: (Ready to strangle the author)
Sakura: (Sweatdropping)
Author: Remember to review via e-mail to cute_little_ichigo@hotmail.com!

Ai added colour at 1:11 AM